Tag Archives: youtube statistics 2018
Startling Statistics About Social Media for Business
By Linda Barrett on | Leave a comment
As social media continues to grow, some of the things we thought we knew about it have changed. Here are some of the latest statistics for 2018.
• 95% of adults aged 18-34 online are likely to follow a brand via social networking.
• 71% with a good experience with a brand will recommend it to others.
• Visual content gets 40% more views than other types of content.
• 50 million small businesses use Facebook Pages to connect with customers. Four million of these pay for Facebook advertising.
• 68% of marketers have posted video content on Facebook.
• The best time to post is 3PM on Wednesdays, 12-1PM on weekends, and 1-4PM on Thursdays and Fridays. Continue reading →