All the Buzz Writes New Website for Tichenor Law Office
The Law Office of Patricia E. Tichenor, P.L.L.C. had an older website that just didn’t offer the friendly feel or functionality attorney Patricia Tichenor wanted. She wants to be known as a different type of law firm — one that is warm and friendly — and wanted the copy to reflect that difference. New to this site are the FAQs and the blog, which also add a client-centric focus.
All the Buzz worked with a design partner and created the copy on the new website. All the Buzz also creates the blog posts for the site in order to offer in-depth insights into various services and issues and to assist with search engine optimization.
If your website needs revising or a whole new look, or you need to keep current on your blog posts, please contact All the Buzz. We’ll provide the professional look and feel you need.
Your Website is Sooooo Out of Date
I can’t believe how many websites I see that are just plain awful.
- Their copy is out of date.
- They have only bulleted lists on each page.
- They haven’t used keywords or internal links.
- They have typos or bad grammar.
- Their pages only have pictures, without even having captions.
- They are even lacking copy altogether.
- Worst of all, they have the dreaded “Under Construction” on their pages or their entire site.
Egads! Are people turning away from your site because they get a bad impression from it?
When’s the last time you changed or updated your copy? One year? Two years? Ten years? Continue reading →